DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5MM Headphone/Headset Adapter with Microphone for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - White (70CM-Cable)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

posted by Gamuz on 10/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The item looks stylish (or at least nice) - Is of low price - Has a control button for phone/player functions
    Cons:
    - The wire looks as if it will not last for too long, especially given the fact that the mike is relatively heavy (as compared ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a cool headphone extender

posted by jytkd on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is an inexpensive 75 centimeters extender to your favorite headphone. You do not need to change your music headphone to make calls. Well constructed, materials seems to be good.
    Cons:
    It would be better if it had volume control. And the clip position, in body of microphone, can make more hard to use. Microphon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected, button a little odd

posted by aphinity on 04/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got this to use with my iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, and it works with both very well. Callers say my voice sounds quite good and it's great being able to use my high-end headphones to make calls and receive calls while listening to music or videos.
    Cons:
    The button seems a little flakey and does not work as expected on every press. I had to fiddle with the button at first but it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections