DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Remote Control Goods Finder Anti-Lost Alarm Device Set (2*CR2032/1*23A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
WIRELESS KEY FINDER – Wireless Remote Control Goods Finder Anti-Lost Alarm Device Set (2*CR2032/1*23A) Reviews

posted by Nickoname on 12/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
around 433MHz - good range - PLL receivers The receiver responds very qick I like two LEDs on the transmitter I also like the alarm sound
Cons:
Buttons on the receiver do nothing , I believe the keyring will fall off of the receiver very soon The receiver uses 2 batteries I believe it should use only one Not too loud siren Receivers not protected against water or moisture
Other:
I just received this item . Did not bother reading instructions as usual :D It works great as it should . When you turn on one receiver LED starts blinking and the receiver is beeping , than you press one of the buttons on the transmitter . The receiver stops beeping . Turn on another receiver and press another button except if you want both receivers to respond on one button . I wonder how much the batteries in the receiver will last . The receiver has two chips (yes I just could not resist to open it ) , one crystal , and a resonator built in so the frequency is crystal locked around 433MHz . The build seems good to me , however I would not recommend exposing it to moisture . Great product , will order one more this instant . Thanx DX
Bottomline:
Thanx DX you did it again :D Will buy another one this instant

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections