DX  » Community » Reviews » Wooden Numeric House - Spatial Training for Children
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small wooden numeric house

posted by nfrdl on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When I bought it I thought it was really cheap compared to others I saw in stores. It's a nice educational toy for preschoolers. Lightweight and with bright colours. Comes in a nice box, could be a nice present.
    Cons:
    It's really small! I imagined it was bigger. The price is OK, but if I had known how small it was I probably wouldn't have boug...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice toy

posted by ppp74 on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This toy is well made. Its very colourful. The numbers are great for teaching mathematics to young kids.
    Cons:
    The toy is actually a bit smaller than I thought it would be. The number cutouts are a bit rough, nut this is not a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Children Wooden Numeric House

posted by MAKOCOS on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    review for this product will be a pleasure to do it, the game is very good has beautiful colors, and numbers and figures are very well made ??as soon as he saw my daughter went crazy with joy, and as soon as we opened we have been playing around the afterno...
    Cons:
    counter I have to say that the wood seems quite fragile and some parts can be easily swallowed by children being small enough
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Learning to count is fun!

posted by lapovamurmurka on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright colours and good idea. Generally well constructed. The numbers stay in their holes if you don't push them, which allows to play different games.
    Cons:
    Build quality - edges are a bit "hairy". The shapes are too small for the corresponding holes.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Casita de colores

posted by fernandorun on 10/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Una casita con la que tus hijos se podran entretener bastante , tiene los numeros los simbolos de las operaciones aritmeticas basicas y poco mas.
    Cons:
    La contruccion de la casas deja bastante que desear, pero asi son las cosas baratas....Tambien creo que la pintura de la casita...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections