DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Network Surveillance IP Wireless Camera with 12-LED IR Night Vision/Microphone/Speaker (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job reasonably well

posted by pmackinnon on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very reliable piece of hardware. I've had one in service for over a year without any problems. I built an external 110VAC relay interface so I may control external lighting with it and this works fine, but occasionally it falses the lights to 'on' when the ...
    Cons:
    Speaker audio is terrible, but mic is very good. More than a year in continuous service now and the IR is starting to weaken a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great camera!

posted by ryuhamayoshi on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - if you know how to connect to camera's over your network the installation is a breeze. - very nice build. - extra network cable in the package. - good IR quality. - simple webinterface with a lot of options!!
    Cons:
    - software is bogus, don't even use it. - pdf manual is from another camera, but does the trick. - low resolution camera
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice!

posted by rsi70 on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to adding it to your home network (if you know how to set up your router, of course), picture quality is pretty good and night vision is even very good (whereas it is VGA resolution) . Camera supports WPA2 security and, of course, all the lower types o...
    Cons:
    built-in speaker has poor quality, has low volume (but you can connect another speaker), but microphone is good - others can he...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review

posted by WISHVV on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is just another better looking "Foscam" based IP Camera. Built quality doesn't look cheap but not as good as the DLXXK 5220 (for comparison purpose only). To set up the camera is easy ( assume that you know how to set up your host for your dynamic ip a...
    Cons:
    Chinese software provided. No problem for me as I can read Chinese, might be problem for others. Speaker quality is bad, voic...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections