DX  » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Silver (27MHz/2*AA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Christmas Gift!!!

posted by lyogui on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great cheap gift for your nephews on Christmas. It's really funny to see them racing together on the yard. Uses battery, but can be useful in trips were you can charge the car with the control. No need to have a power supply.
    Cons:
    The can is a little bit fragile, and the kids should break it on the second time they open.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny toy

posted by Tessa25 on 02/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is so funny. Great toy for all ages! It is easy to use it. You can control the direction easily. I like the package - it is really original and it is easy to keep the car in. I can say it is cheap - in my city something like that costs 1,5 times more.
    Cons:
    May be it is little bit fragile, don't step on it! They have used cheap plastic to make it. The car has no lights - you can't r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun

posted by Dark00 on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - fun to drive - quite fast - possible to adjust the steering - nice and original package (it was sealed with a bunch of sticky tape though)
    Cons:
    - Wheels slip on smooth surfaces, since the car is so light - Works only on 1.5V AA batteries - mine doesn't work with 1.2V rec...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beatiful Product

posted by porathos on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros: it´s really very easy to use, and so fun! it´s a great product to gift to kids, is like a powerfull RC model, but in a little measure!, the packaging is very original and easy to keep. The relation between the price an the product is really ...
    Cons:
    this product have not lights, the car don´t have anyone light, and if you buy two of this product cannot are usefull to do...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections