DX  » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Yellow (27MHz/2*AA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun with friends

posted by BoxterSS on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you thhink to buy that r/c car you should buy few of them and then you can make some challenge with your friends or family.
    Cons:
    Easy to control,battery livees about 15min non stop playing.Charging time about 45min. Have 3pcs of sticks with them you can p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice toy

posted by andrekaminski on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works very well. I have just received it and it is working as described. I would buy more to give as gift to children. The color is nice and very easy to control. The toy is great. The package is very beautiful (the can). My cat didnt like the toy, i thi...
    Cons:
    No cons. It could have two batteries, but by the price it is ok to not have the batteries.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun

posted by Dark00 on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - fun to drive - quite fast - possible to adjust the steering - nice and original package (it was sealed with a bunch of sticky tape though)
    Cons:
    - Wheels slip on smooth surfaces, since the car is so light - Works only on 1.5V AA batteries - mine doesn't work with 1.2V re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average R/C Car

posted by Kolpu on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Cool outfit - Lightweight - Easy to use - Cats loves it - Great toy for kids and pets
    Cons:
    - Website says that it's using 27MHz but car and remote control has label where is 49MHz stickers. That's not really con but yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections