DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Red Light Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7915 (79%)
  • 4 Star:163 (16%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good gift for star wars fans

posted by rarito on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good quality, the handle is made of steel, with screwed back, chain. works with led (mine came in red) and the blade is plastic, hard one so don't wory it will not break. now the funny thing is that light goes inside the plastic blade like some filamen...
    Cons:
    none realy, better mede than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and novel

posted by cinqueda on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's a lightsaber! -Can kind of be used like a torch. -uses LED light. -Simple to use (1 button) -Sturdy (a friend and I even had a lightsaber battle)
    Cons:
    -It's novel, but really not that useful. -It's hold to keep the light on, a toggle may have been nicer. -The blue one seems bri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright! For the Star Wars fan!

posted by sparsons on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well constructed. Batteries last a long time. Great keychain. Very bright for seeing in your car or finding things in the dark. Comes in 3 colors. Replacement batteries are very cheap to buy on this site.
    Cons:
    Light does not stay on, but I like it the way it is.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by SeuRAUL on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great light! Even in day. Of course can't use as a lighter, but it's great! The red is strong in this one! Seems be strong and resistent. To impress and make friends jealous? done! It's very baeutyfull, and a great gift for almost everyone. Buy!
    Cons:
    It's a little big, buts ok :) Don't make a noise like a lightsaber... [you thought it would?] The ring to the keys is small, I ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be careful inserting the batteries!

posted by oneofakind2727 on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cute size and it's built to take a beating.I had originally purchased this item for a stocking stuffer. He loved it when he opened it and went to put the batteries in right away. We looked around for the directions on how to properly insert the batte...
    Cons:
    The batteries were put in wrong and we both couldn't get them out no matter what I tried. The tube is very narrow and if you pu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget.

posted by nadavvadan on 05/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I ordered both blue and red versions. The lightsaber is very luminous, and has a nice-almost-ultra-violet colour. Build quality is better than expected - looks as if it costs more than 2.30$. Size is also bigger than expected; although some might consider t...
    Cons:
    two of the batteries were upside-down, and were a bitch to get out. They were stuck there badly. I had to use a very strong HDD...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Dark Side Keychain

posted by fmrbass on 11/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for star wars fans. I'm one, and my nephews will love. Good size to sinalize (12cm) Good care in packaging - Mine came well protected. Awesome price buying above 3 items. The batteries care: All keychains came with the batteries turned inside or w...
    Cons:
    They came a bit dirty inside the pack, but nothing that a little clean can't do. It's the only con that I can see now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The dark-side keychain

posted by fmrbass on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for star wars fans. I'm one, and my nephews will love Good size to sinalize (12cm) Good care in packaging. Mine came well protected. Awesome price buying above 3 items. The batteries care. All keychains came with the batteries turned inside or with a ...
    Cons:
    They came a bit dirty inside the pack, but nothing that a little clean can't do.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    return of the siths

posted by jhaluska on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lightsabre is perfect. It is small, but no too much. I bought it as a fun gift, because it resembles the siths, and I can confirm, in reality it looks as on the pictures, maybe even better. Although I do not think it is not the original intention, it gi...
    Cons:
    I did not find any cons that I did not expect. Its fragility (due to its length) is just something you need to take into accoun...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red Lightsabre

posted by snicksnack on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap. - Very bright cool light. - Great quality for the price. - Comes with batteries.
    Cons:
    - No cons really other than it would be nice with an on/off switch not just a momentary switch.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections