DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Leather + Nylon Gloves (Pair)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Quite good indeed. – Anti-Slip Leather + Nylon Gloves (Pair) Reviews

posted by elite777halo on 05/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The gloves look tactical and are very nice to wear. It takes a decent amount of effort to make the gloves slip. They are fairly good at blocking out wind (it makes a good difference in cold weather rather than having your hands fully exposed to winter weather). My hands are XL and these gloves fit perfectly. Good gloves for cyclists on a budget.
Cons:
Anti-slip sections do not work on capacitive touch screens. Not really a con as you can just take one glove off for the time you touch the screen. The tips of the gloves do work if you push with a light to moderate amount of force onto the screen.
Other:
I kinda wish they worked better with capacitive touch screens as i have a Galaxy S. Although I can just take one glove off and use it, it would be better if they worked with capacitive touch screens.
Bottomline:
Very good for the price. Stores do not sell gloves remotely as good as these where I live (stores do not sell any at all actually). If you want to feel like 'the transporter' while you drive, these are perfect.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections