DX  » Community » Reviews » Mechanix M-Pact Tactical Gloves - Black (XL-Size/Pair)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Good gloves, bad size – Mechanix M-Pact Tactical Gloves - Black (XL-Size/Pair) Reviews

posted by IUPFA on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
English: -Good Build Quality -They look confortable. -It looks like they may become a little bigger with the usage. -They look like real Mechanix Gloves :) Spanish: - Confeccion de buena calidad. - Comodos para su uso. - Da la impresion que el material puede ceder un poco con el uso, acomodandose mejor a una mano grande. - Parecen guantes de Marca Mechanix
Cons:
English: - Size: I'm not sure if they came bad packaged, but the tag says L10 (Large) and the bag XL. I think that Large is a 10 right? Spanish: - Size: No estoy seguro si vinieron mal empaquetados pero la etiqueta indica talle XL pero los guantes marcan L10 (Large).
Other:
English: A good Airsoft/Paintball product at a good price Spanish: Un buen producto para Airsoft/Paintball a un precio accesible.
Bottomline:
I would like to be sure that they came properly packaged and an XL is a Large 10. It would be great to have larger size, considering those like me with big hands :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections