DX  » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Ultra-Slim Portable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AAA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bluetooth Keyboard & Cute Design!

posted by Purplesaurus on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Surprisingly nice build quality - Keys press down nicely and similar to standard keyboards - Easily connected to my iPad 2 and PC using a Bluetooth dongle I had purchased previously from DX - Looks very similar to an officially licensed Apple keyboard but...
    Cons:
    - I would experience a bit of a delay between pressing a key and it being registered on whichever device I had it connected to,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice keyboard. But impossible to use with Win7 64bits

posted by MarcusOC on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Works fine with Android. * Works fine with galaxy note 10. * Beautiful. * Lightweight. * Very confortable to use. * Similiar with Apple keyboards. * The keyboard itself looks great and very similar to some more expensive ones from the top. * PAir with my...
    Cons:
    * Doesn´t work with Win 7 64bits. * Not clear to know when it´s on. * Sometimes is dificult to pair. * Plastic
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent keyboard

posted by budesonida on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price and design, little space in my table. Apple style.
    Cons:
    The delete button don't work in Android. The buttons layout don't match with my language (spanish)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great MAC keyboard

posted by gast1arg on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It have great keys, the bluethoot distance is good, and looks durable, I give it many hits against floor and drawer by accident, and still working
    Cons:
    It have MAC keys, I didnt know it when i bought it, after get accustomed, or installing a driver, you can use it. When you have...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great extension for my smart phone

posted by ksenchy on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this keyboard so I could type normally on my i9300, I mean I don't say that the Swype keyboard that I have installed is rubbish, but I hate typing on screen as the keys are small... yes it's a swype keyboard and you can swype over the screen, but I...
    Cons:
    - It's missing a backspace button, I mean, wth? - sometimes the space button isn't
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Patotee on 06/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks swish, keys feel great. Pairs and works great with my Windows computers. Enclosed instructions are pretty useless, but written in hilarious English, which makes for a good laugh.
    Cons:
    It disconnects from my dongle every time i try to pair it. Sometimes when it finally get connected, the keys seems not to work ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great design, great feel

posted by teq00 on 03/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks swish, keys feel great. Pairs and works great with my Windows computers. Enclosed instructions are pretty useless, but written in hilarious English, which makes for a good laugh.
    Cons:
    Will pair OK with my HTC Desire, but won't connect after pairing despite confirming on my phone that the keyboard is paired wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Had to repair it before it worked.

posted by Kube60 on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great little keyboard once I got it working. Now I can write anywhere without dragging my laptop with me. Works with both my iPhone 4 and I touch 4g.
    Cons:
    When I first tried to pair it with my iPhone, I was very disappointed. My phone recognized it but when I tried to enter the cod...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Came without the right arrow key!!

posted by Cucutina on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This keyboard is lightweight. It's small enough to carry it in my backpack. I can take to the university library with my iPod. I connect it to my iPod and to my computer and it works great with both of them. Its appearance is similar to the Mac bluetooth ke...
    Cons:
    It came without the right arrow key. That disappoints me a lot. Some keys looks like they are going to fell down. In other word...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great usable keyboard

posted by hoknoved on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The keyboard itself looks great and very similar to some more expensive ones from the top. Keys are sturdy enough and easy to type. I have no problems pairing this keyboard with my samsung galaxy tab android tablet running honeycomb. It works flawlessly ...
    Cons:
    The keyboard and my tablet works well when I do not pair my tablet with a mouse. Once my mouse is paired and connected with th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections