DX  » Community » Reviews » E326 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 9-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great entry level camera for a great price

posted by drpdndshvd on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small design, easy mounting, offset cable lengths is a nice touch to be able to tape them in a smaller bundle to ensure no water gets in
    Cons:
    leds dont do much to assist in lighting the camera, very dark at night, and glare is a big issue with any lighting around mou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good shopping

posted by ldaace on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Rear camera with excellent visibility, both the day and night. She draws colored lines showing how close the car is the obstacle. It is an excellent aid for maneuvering.
    Cons:
    Care must be taken when installing the same on the outside of the car as a spin on the lens cause seal failure, allowing water ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by edgarsm on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad!
    Cons:
    Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad!...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good video quality but.....

posted by Mlemm on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy setup for my off-road application - Video image is clean
    Cons:
    - This camera does not work below -10ºC. or very cold conditions Beware that if you live in a cold climate or an area with...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great camera,

posted by marcosdemori on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am very impressed with the build quality of this device! Waterproof and packaged good too! Night vision feature works almost too good..
    Cons:
    of the shortcomings revealed only that sometimes blinking screen when the camera is turned on. In fact, I can not say yet exact...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal Clear

posted by cclems on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Item reached my doorstep within 2 weeks for normal postage. Information accurately given. Camera is waterproof, crystal clear, night vision, good angle and very easy to install. Night vision is good if you install near your reverse lights.
    Cons:
    Item a bit too bulky compare to other cameras. But not an issue for 4x4 vehicles. Product quality and build material can be bet...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good camera

posted by gandalv on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good price - worked fine during russian winter (-30 celsium degrees) - if placed properly, it gives clear image even when side mirrors are dirty, fogged or covered with ice
    Cons:
    - night vision is not so good (you can see something on the dark street only if the brake lights are on) - you shouldn't rely ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great camera good price

posted by infern03k on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good angle night vision works great nice build quality doesnt feel cheap long video cable good price, very cheap you can see the distance to the obstacle trully waterproof
    Cons:
    mount is very easy to bend it can broke easily, on the night sometimes the image is blinking but i think its when you are too c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a wonderful thing

posted by lieuten on 03/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good build quality, low price, picture quality is good, showing the distance to the obstacle, the video cable had very long, about 5-6 meters, the power cord of sufficient length to connect the lamps reverse. I did not have to increase the length of cable. ...
    Cons:
    of the shortcomings revealed only that sometimes blinking screen when the camera is turned on. In fact, I can not say yet exact...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 9-

posted by silvinaserafini on 02/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It has a good angel - The quality is great for its price - it's really waterproof - It comes with a mount and mounting screws - It brings long cables, power + rca, its great. - Night vision is great too !
    Cons:
    - It does not have a mic, but it didn't say so, so... not a con. - night vision could have been a bit greater, but its okay.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections