Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- good price
- worked fine during russian winter (-30 celsium degrees)
- if placed properly, it gives clear image even when side mirrors are dirty, fogged or covered with ice
- night vision is not so good (you can see something on the dark street only if the brake lights are on)
- you shouldn't rely on this camera while parking because its angle is not very wide (this is rear view camera, not a parking camera). But it can be a good assistant.
- the body of this camera consist of 2 glued parts. Suddenly they had broken apart during install. I had to use strong glue to put them together again. Don't apply force to the camera like me!
Very useful device on trucks and pickups. I am using it about 6 months on small van in combination with SKU 49796.
Good investment that can save you from the accident giving you better information on what's happening behind your back.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.