DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bluetooth Headset (5058)
Sort by:
57 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5431 (54%)
  • 4 Star:3319 (33%)
  • 3 Star:116 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product - Read below about charging

posted by gczobel on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great sound quality -Small. -Not need to be inserted into the ear -Good battery life -May be charged on the computer with a usb cable -Work on Galaxy S2 / S3
    Cons:
    -Build quality could be more sturdy. -The boom seems to be broken at any time (but no)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by MaxFox on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A product with reasonable price, well made ??and good quality. To configure it, just follow the instructions that come with it. It is very light and comfortable. If the phone at a short distance there will have no interference.
    Cons:
    The battery life is not very long but for use in everyday life is good. Beware of silver pieces that can separate. The power to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need to make a hole near the microphone

posted by mkings on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy on/off good to answer a call easy to charge using mini usb
    Cons:
    You need to make a hole near the microphone: The sound that people heard was bad as soon as I started testing. Then I noticed t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD PRODUCT very good.

posted by COLEU on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good brand Motorola is a great company that provides confidence, easy to use for its design and buttons, can hear music and hear all the sounds of cell phone calls not only other bluetooth headset. at first I had trouble with the product but then it was us...
    Cons:
    You could have the option of putting across the ear, out this has nothing to complain about the product Poderia ter a op...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I recommend it

posted by MauricioAedo on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good brand Motorola is a great company that provides confidence, easy to use for its design and buttons, can hear music and hear all the sounds of cell phone calls not only other bluetooth headset
    Cons:
    The design is a bit strong compared to other Bluetooth headset but it allows you to have as many buttons making it easy to use....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor mic quality, too quiet

posted by Jrblast on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap, and it works. It was really easy to set up, just follow the instructions that come with it.
    Cons:
    Even on full volume, it's way too quiet. Unless you have really good hearing, you won't be able to use this anywhere with backg...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!! All 6 worked great!!

posted by Quinster on 05/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent product!! All 6 worked great!! -Easy to use! -Exactly as pictured! -Very good deal!
    Cons:
    Cheap packaging, but if you want better packaging that most people throw away anyway, you could buy a similar (if not the exact...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but fragile.

posted by luizgcrodrigues on 05/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Leve e confortável. Conectou com os meus telefones nokia e motorola, e também com o meu notebook sem dificuldade alguma. Lightweight and comfortable. Connected with my nokia and motorola phones, and also with my laptop without difficulty.
    Cons:
    O som é baixo, mesmo regulando o volume para o máximo. E qualidade do plástico é fraca. Quebra com facilida...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accessory very good

posted by ofcbruno on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super easy to install The manual is clear and easy to read The product quality is excellent Discreet and lightweight Do not bother the ear What really made me buy was the price. The product is very good for the small price. Here in Brazil such a phone is ve...
    Cons:
    Battery weak The price is not as competitive as
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with Iphone 3GS

posted by pointyewe on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My iphone 3gs recognize this device as Motorola H700. Device feels expensive and touch quality is good that is if you are not an observant person. Can activate iphone voice command by pressing the center button.
    Cons:
    Difficult to pair to iphone, unlike the nokia BH 503 I bought here also. Even after pairing, sometimes still loose connection! ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections