DX  » Community » Reviews » XM-L T6 885LM LED Emitter 6000K White Light Bulb (3.0~3.5V)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just an average xml for just a little less than other shops

posted by djonah on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nicely soldered on the baseplate. the plate is nice and round, so if your space is limited, get this on. If you have a rectangular space, get the other ones found on DX The color shifts between one and the other xml I got, but If you want consistent color y...
    Cons:
    none that I can think off. maybe the color shift between the leds if you order more than one, but this is not an issue if you'r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replacement LED

posted by dialers on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Exact replacement for the LED in the NEW-628 Cree XM-L T6 900LM 5-Mode White Flashlight. Easily replaced and works like new.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good led

posted by prodolzenie on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The brightness of the light just like a headlamp on the car =) Very, very well lit. However, the light in the room gives a little blue. But the street itself is not noticeable. Can you see yourself in the second half of the video will work just the LED. htt...
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bright! Great price.

posted by nztdm on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, very cheap, very easy. Great size allows easy installation into flashlights. Nice PCB film makes soldering to the pads easy and hassle free. Wires go through the notches on the side. This thing will make a bright white beam at night through a s...
    Cons:
    Gets very hot, as expected though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and powerful led.

posted by pepel9 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very bright. -Excellent quality. -Beautiful neutral white color beam. -I used on p60 dropin with 8x7135 no modes driver. -I measured 3.1A on 502b tail cap and obtaining a pwerful and good color beam. -The led and plate looks great. -Small solder pads. -Go...
    Cons:
    -Small solder pads (to say something) -No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exceptionally bright!

posted by David18 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is incredibly bright. I used it in SKU 15946 (C2 DIY host) with a Nanjg 105C driver from elsewhere. See my review for the C2 host. I found the pads easy to solder to and I attached it to the pill with silver CPU grease.
    Cons:
    No cons to speak of. Would be nice however if manufacturers put proper IDs on emitters so you could easily tell type and bin et...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verry Bright

posted by blubbender on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Verry verry bright LED even at 2A current. Produces not much heat at 2A and creates nearly 700lm with this current (datasheet). Is on lower currents (50mA) bright enough to see the way where you walking
    Cons:
    Ordered 2 of these. They came with different colors. One has more blueish the other one is a little warmer (more yellow i think...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only T6 1D emitter I can find

posted by hatallica on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If 1D color bin is correct, then it is just slightly warmer than most of the 1A bins on the market. This blows away every LED that I have ever used.
    Cons:
    Unless you absolutely must have a 1D bin, the price is simply too high. Solder pads could be slightly larger. Solder pads could...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections