Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
Using this with a ZTE v9 tablet which I'm not sure has had any dedicated cases made for it. I could find one anyway so I got this.
- This one holds the ZTE reasonably well
- While not designed for the ZTE, the tablet remains usable for what I do with it
- Reasonably well protected
- volume button is blocked
- camera lens location is different to the Samsung P1000 so the lens is mostly blocked
- home and return buttons on tablet partially blocked but usable
- magnetic buckle can get in the way
- material is reasonable but creases at the spine which gives it a cheap look
- has a funny smell which I'm hoping will go away
- the fit isn't snug with the ZTE v9
For anyone looking for a case for a ZTE v9, this one is reasonably suited for this tablet. It's not perfect and, if you use the camera, the case will block it. If you use the camera, the cheap Protective Soft Carrying Bag for 7" Tablet PC might be a better buy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.