DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-open PU Leather Case for Samsung P1000 - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not quite perfect

posted by BusterFixxitt on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Please note that I am an EXPERT who understands the *inner workings* of a hunk of leather. ;) This actually looks much better than I expected. The fit is very tight. Am I the only one who just loves magnetic closers? They make me feel like I actually am...
    Cons:
    The bottom lip is a little large which makes it much harder to access the touch-buttons along the bottom of the tablet. Open i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice fitting case

posted by moimad on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice case. Fits perfectly the shape of Samsung's P1000. Nice little magnets to close the cover. Generally well finished, no unfinished ends detected. You don't have to remove the case to perform any action like taking pictures or plugin the power sup...
    Cons:
    Strange smell at the beggining. Be aware, in my case, it's very very complicated to press the tactile buttons in the lower row ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality and with good finishing

posted by jho1822 on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Synthetic leather; It incases tablet of 7" well; Device is well comfortable, for is seems an agenda; It closes with easiness thanks to the magnet, Is perfectly in foot, leaving comfortable to read. Easy to clean For the price it is an excellent ...
    Cons:
    The cut limits to use only in tablets generic similars to Samsung Tan P1000 The internal cut, can not adapt to some tablet gen...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections