DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6012 (60%)
  • 4 Star:357 (35%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the protection!

posted by SmashBroh on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Using for more than one year and its still protecting my iPod touch 4G! Chea price, good quality of the materials, really good aparence, your Ipod Touch will look great after it. Your Ipod Touch will last for ever with one of this protecting it.
    Cons:
    No one until now (one year using). It's perfect and cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Provide great drop protection

posted by Evolance7 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great fit for the iPod, fully enclosed. -The case really does what it is meant for, protection. Dropped it a couple of time and no scratch on the device. The casing looks fine due to the soft silicone.
    Cons:
    -The screen protector. It is pretty much useless. it fits loosely in the enclosure.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In destructible ipod

posted by alter on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has made my ipod indestructible. Which is saying something as I have a small child that often throws this. It has lasted for more than a year! It's even mildly water resistant. Comes with clear coverings for all the openings. Including screen, front and ...
    Cons:
    It does make the ipod bulky, but what can you do? The dock connector port is too small. The screen protector isn't the clearest...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete cover for iPod Touch 4

posted by bbubanja on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Double protection for Ipod Touch 4. Inner part is plastic case, and outer part is rubber. In the box is also screen transparent protector, as well as rear cam transparent protector. It gives iPod Touch 4 much better hand gripping.
    Cons:
    Transparent screen and camera protector is very hard to put in place. In my case, I finaly gave up with attempts to put protect...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by Skypants on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really protects the Ipod, sturdy plastic case fits snuggly in the rubber case.Round edge give some sort of bumper if you lay your ipod screen down, so the screen won't touch the surface. Very well made, no cutting necessary, everything fits into place like ...
    Cons:
    The main button is a little harder to press since the opening in the plastic case is not fully round, the top is cut off. But, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful iPod touch cover

posted by jamiemul104 on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The iPod touch cover is really good because it's not just a hard rubber cover it's a hard strong plastic with a thin layer of rubber for grip . The price is also good for this product.
    Cons:
    To put the iPod cover on my iPod is nearly imPossible! I feel if I push too hard that I'm going to break the cover which I've o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Cover

posted by clovisneto on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cover is excellent for protecting the ipod touch, covering the whole body of the ipod, even with plastic screen protection and rear, together with the camera, I was amazed at such perfection that I bought for the price, and really recommend for anyone looki...
    Cons:
    For some there for me, the cover is extremely thick, impairing the space ipod touch, do not agree
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good solid case.

posted by ronung on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This case does exactly what it says it does - PROTECTS YOUR IPOD TOUCH 4 ! When I got the case on - it is a bit tricky - it really felt like my Ipod was protected. It is a hard plastic case which fits inside a rubber outer skin. It is hard to see this from ...
    Cons:
    Nothing really , just a bit tricky to get on but once on it is great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good cheap case

posted by shopper99 on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This case is just about as good as it gets for protection. It's cheap and comes with screen protectors. At $3.40, you can't go wrong. Just ordered a few for friends (screens are expensive)
    Cons:
    Feels a bit cheap when it's not on iPod but that's nothing to be worried about. The screen protectors get scratched and are utt...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best case for its price

posted by or0126 on 04/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the case fully protects ur ipod from about anything exept from water. it comes with a plastic screen protector and it
    Cons:
    the silicon cover feels a bit cheap and every time i take it off i feel like its going to split apart,the case himself doesnt l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections