Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's a comprehensive package; The product comes with a plastic "skeleton" (for impact resistance), silicon casing (for grip & keeping out foreign substances), and adhesive film for the exposed, non protected parts (for dust prevention)
- All buttons are perfectly accessible through the case
- Build quality is not bad, but it could be better
- It makes your iPod big & bulky (but, of course, protected)
- The silicon attracts small particles, eg. dust
- The impractical headphone jack / usb slot protecters make it look cheap
- It has a weird design with alot of arrows, which tries to look futuristic, but in my opinion, makes it look silly
- The screen is left wedged deep inside the case, accessing sides of the screen is difficult
Getting everything dissembled and assembled with the iPod inside took its time, instructions would not have been a bad idea.
If you want to really protect your iPod 4-gen, get this item. However, the bulkiness caused by this cheap case might go beside the point of the slim, mobile iPod touch.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.