DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Electric Shaver (AC 230V)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6511 (65%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really excellent

posted by drsolly on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best shaver I've ever owned. Also the cheapest! And it's easy to clean (brush included). It's supposed to be washable, but I've not felt the urge to test that out.
    Cons:
    It can take a very long time for it to be delivered. Two months would be quite likely. So have patience!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little shaver

posted by ikes1 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's inexpensive, compact and lightweight - and works.
    Cons:
    The charger's contact plugs are too short to reach the wall socket's contacts, if your wall socket is a deeply recessed model. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great shaver for its price

posted by krstep on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The shaver runs great - it's sharp, it cuts through my beard nicely and leaves a silky smooth feeling to my skin afterwards. It's small, fits very comfortably in the hand and you can easily shave hard-to-reach spots, like the sideburns. It really is washabl...
    Cons:
    One of the biggest cons is the battery. For me it actually holds a charge for only 3 shaves, 2 of are complete while the third ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Shaver

posted by Daeng on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Shaver is a great help my performance. Easy to use and there are two modes of shearing. Battery charging is also quite easy. Enough in the charger for 3 hours. This tool is able to withstand wear for a week before recharging. can be washed as waterproof.
    Cons:
    Plastic material is so prone to break if dropped. you must be careful when holding it so as not to fall.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shaver which scratches

posted by ismav on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it supposed to do, trims your beard. Have used it couple of times during the week, and had a nicely shaven beard
    Cons:
    very rough, harsh handling on the skin. at some points it even scratched and cut my skin. That said, it does its job well.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent product for the price

posted by juusoxx on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Sharp and effective. -Excellent price. -Easy to clean with the brush thant is included.
    Cons:
    -You can cut your skin if you are too impatient and press too hard. -The plastic protection cover for the blade won't hold in ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product more than good and inexpensive.

posted by crashys on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Considering what it takes to load anyway not a big deal as the battery reaches all week to shave once a day. Product more than good and inexpensive. Teniendo en cuenta lo que demora en cargarse de todas formas no es un mucho problema ya que la duració...
    Cons:
    In my personal opinion the load takes too long. En mi opinión personal la carga se demora demasiado.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad Shaver

posted by BluMelon on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap when compared to proper ones you buy in supermarkets or other places. - Seems like decent build quality, and nothing's broken as of yet. - The trimmer thing is handy for getting those hairs that the main functioning shaver misses. - Charge l...
    Cons:
    - A few times when I've taken it apart to clean, these tiiiiiny little springs fly out at you and are VERY hard to find again i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product. great price

posted by agerby on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    price! its a great product as a travel shaver and the fact that it is rechargeable, light and does what it was made of is amazing. i have two, one in the office and one in my house and they work perfectly.
    Cons:
    if i did not shave for few days and have thick beard it takes much long time to shave. when the cover is open, the inside part...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great shaver for the price

posted by tester123 on 12/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this as a backup to my regular razor (single edge), especially for use in hard to reach areas (eg under the nose). Compact size - fits easily in a toiletries bag Universal voltage charger; needs adapter for AU plugs (but that's fine they are cheap) ...
    Cons:
    Build quality 80%; i get the feeling that this device will break easily at some point in the future (but it's working fine for ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections