Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:308 (30%)
  • 4 Star:5916 (59%)
  • 3 Star:72 (7%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for tool oil

posted by blue60 on 09/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cost, bottle is made of good plastic, the needle it came with is a nice touch, Size
    Cons:
    none I can think of. its a little bottle how can it have cons? well I guess if it leaked or the plastic was brittle then it wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working bottle with needle

posted by makedeal on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap bottle with needle. I use it to place flux on circuits, but it can be used to dose other fluids too.
    Cons:
    It's difficult to place just small amount of flux over a circuit. Bottle doesn't have a cap. Contents may leak if not kept in s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap and has a fine tip. It's big enough so the liquid inside will last long. It is full transparent so you'll see the content. If you want a bigger drop, just remove the funnel.
    Cons:
    No cap, so it can't be closed. So be really careful. Needle isn't sharp and can be bent easilly. But you can replace it with a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle

posted by chito1 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think the bottle of the best for my needs as it has the proper needle spray where needed, on whether I like that is totally what I expected or bucaba.
    Cons:
    everything seems fine but I'd like to cost one dollar and then I have nothing more for me against all good
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by pyro329 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Needle tip for accurate application of liquids -Clear so you can see what's in it in the case that you have more than one -Just the right size
    Cons:
    First of all, this is quite poorly made. There's no way to really secure the needle to the tip of the bottle, which means that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle

posted by cardmail on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The needle is fairly large , so you don't have to worry about puncturing yourself . Very useful little bottle. Nice bottle , useful in your workshop for keeping oils ! ! !
    Cons:
    Until today , none , very nice product , as described ! None that I can think of . What can go wrong ?
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little dispenser

posted by dxtremer on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Inexpensive and handy little dispenser. Good sealing mechanism for the needle. The bottle is made out of soft plastic so squeezing it works kind of like a syringe. Fluids won't drip out if you just turn the bottle up side down.
    Cons:
    There's no way to close the dispenser. If you for example put isopropyl alcohol in this, it will eventually evaporate because t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by nickxab on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First of all is cheap. Useful for keeping oils or glues and other liquid stuff it's big enough so the liquid inside will last long.It is full transparent so you'll see the content.
    Cons:
    Well the built quality isn't too good.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does the job nicely

posted by merseyless on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Contains liquid and allows for accurate delivery of said liquid. The needle is fairly large, so you don't have to worry about puncturing yourself.
    Cons:
    The seals are a bit crap, however that's a given seeing as the joint between the top and the bottle is just plastic on plastic.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Should be cheaper

posted by koleski on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple product, does it's job. Arrived undamaged. can be used for all kings of liquids not just flux. When used with funnel it's ok
    Cons:
    Not so great build quality. Needle wont stay on. the tip is too wide to hold the needle. I actually had to glue the needle so I...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections