DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Theft Security Alarm System with MP3 Speaker & FM Radio for Motorcycle (SD/MMC)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by dedomalevolo on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the sound is great, and the box brings everything to install correctly. is lightweight and small. A fuse is included, which protects the device.
    Cons:
    I still do not know for cables used yellow and black, because it haven't instructions in English. me gustaría que traiga m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    speakers

posted by Timo_Pyro on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the build quality of the speakers is amazing. i have them mounted on my scooter and although i rains almost all the time they still work perfectly fine. the sound is really loud and clear but only up to ca. 80% of the full volume. i can hear the music under...
    Cons:
    if you turn the volume to high the sound quality gets very bad. the is no instructions included how to use remote control and h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by abjucg on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product. The alarm is very sensitive. The MP3 player and Radio, works very wel. The product can be put in a on/off switch easy. So the battery can be saved in long term standy by.
    Cons:
    A user manual for the wire. So the dummy can install. Could have another remote controler. If left always on in the motocycle...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good speaker.

posted by Privatnod on 12/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very loud sound high quiality of plastic good look clear sound good, loud and smart alarm has radio control has fm radio and flash Setup is very easy just plug the black wire on the negative and positive in red, the battery, the bike. When my friends hear...
    Cons:
    When engine is run, the speaker has an engine sound, it is bad=( it is the general cons, it must be fixed by manufacturer=( Tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good working alarm with benefits

posted by biosbuddy on 11/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy installation, just use the red and black wire red for + and black for - and your good to go! Very good speakers, dont know if they are waterproof! You can play mp3's and play radio with very good reception were I live! I have too install it on my moped...
    Cons:
    The speakers are very big so, were can I install them because my moped is not a scooter but aHonda c50 with very limited space!...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by rohullah on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is awesome and great price installation is easy just black to black and red to red speakers are nice and loud lines are nice and long so there wont be shortage
    Cons:
    mine didnt come with a manual. the speakers are a little big it was kinda hard to mount on my ninja 250.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by wafing on 02/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really liked it! exceeded my expectations! Setup is very easy just plug the black wire on the negative and positive in red, the battery, the bike! the sound is really strong! All bikers are looking for from whence the sound! hahahaha
    Cons:
    when you're listening to the radio and cause an interference accelerates too! is how to get the engine sound on the speaker! th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections