DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Car Outlet Formed Perfume Air Fresheners - Green (2-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very pleasant smell.

posted by jeisonbertoni79 on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very nice smell, my car was smelling very different, all who enter it, comment and ask me where I bought it, my friends also bought and liked it, you can place the product where you prefer, has several places on the car that is cool, if you like different p...
    Cons:
    not have any negative product, arrived in the estimated time, inside a sealed box.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad product

posted by deslimjim on 03/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is beautiful and I am very good in the car. Despite its hook plastic, he holds firmly on the panel. The product has a smell of green apple, citric is well and delicious.
    Cons:
    Do not have refills, but the price does not even need. Once fitted to the rear it does not release more. Its hook is plastic. T...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute colour

posted by RRRR11 on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    awesome for the price... smells freshness: more of a fresh smell than a fruity or musky smell. I like it.
    Cons:
    the construction is all plastic... so its not really the easiest to secure... the clip is metal - but it hooks up to the plast...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections