DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Car Outlet Formed Perfume Air Fresheners - Red (2-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price, ok quality

posted by uoboy on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cheap price. And I think that is the most selling point of this product. I bought a pair from auto store which cost me $15 bucks before, so do the math. The design is also great, just one simple clip and it attached perfectly.
    Cons:
    Quality is ok. Air freshners smells good but smells different. I cant think of other cons at this moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its not red its pink

posted by RicoAfonso on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its nice, works fine. Its a good gift. Its just to refresh the air, not to perfume it. Good product, much cheaper than other refreshners. Easy to assemble. the clips which hold them in place are sturdy.
    Cons:
    Its not red, its pink. Its not much well built. The pink part of one felt down when I open it, but I plug it back.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bad product

posted by deslimjim on 03/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is cool the car, he holds the hook very well despite it being plastic. The price is not expensive.
    Cons:
    The problem is not RED, but pink. The smell of it is very weak, even with the car closed and the air conditioning on can not fe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good

posted by danndoh on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good product, much cheaper than other refreshners. Easy to assemble. Nice smell (fresh, country like, not artificial kind of smell of some refreshners). The product arrived in a couple of weeks which was cool
    Cons:
    Though it's quite simple to put together, there are no instructions in other language but japanese Also, it was pink rather tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Freshness!

posted by RRRR11 on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Smells nice... small and inconspicuous, nice colour, very good price, scent is not overly strong... I can't explain the smell- not fruity nor musky.. more of a fresh smell:)
    Cons:
    The build is only ok - sorta flimsy the bottom where the cap for the scent tablet is. the clip then goes on this already flimsi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cue balls

posted by MrSefe on 02/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The smell is actually pretty nice and the clips which hold them in place are sturdy. - They look nice. - Clip can be turned so the text is always rigth way up.
    Cons:
    - I had to use utility knife to make parts to fit together. - The little folio bag that had the perfume tablets was open. - ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections