Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* The LCD keeps on all the time (my wife likes this way)
* Great sound, both in quality and volume.
* The remote control its incredibly light.
* The FM receiver is very sensible, I use it without extend the antenna.
* The packaging is good, and protects the product in transport.
* My battery arrived DOA. I'm talking with DX to replace it.
* The usb cable is to short, IMHO. About 20 cm (7.9 inches). Also, theres no AC charger.
* There is no battery level indicator. When low, the radio simply shuts, and you never know when its fully charged.
* The LCD keeps on all the time (my wife likes, but I know this draws battery faster).
* The speakers should have some kind of protection, since they're too exposed. Its common you get the radio and touch the speakers, due to their position.
* Remote control looks fragile, and you need to "learn" how to press the keys to work.
* Mine comes with some kind of glue mark around the front pannel buttons
It have a audio in connector, but with all the connections it have (SD, USB, etc) I think that would be more usefull a phone jack.
Altought some cons, I think it is a great product, and worths the buy, If you understand what you're buying.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.