DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Wilderness Survival Multi-Function Knife Kit with Flint/Clip & White LED light (4*LR621)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little tool for on the move travel!

posted by Tonydd on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little knife for general bushcraft on the site. Surprisingly bright flash light that is detachable. Fire starter is good, but only in an emergency. Good locking blade. Good size handle for mid sized hand.
    Cons:
    Only that the fire stick is too small for everyday camping use, but good enough for emergency use. I did get a fire going with ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting but not perfect

posted by trxtr on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    nice combo of knife, flashlight, flint. I like that there's no fake logos all around. the led light is bright enough. design is nice. sharp from the box.
    Cons:
    the flint is loose and rattles when you shake the knife. i think I'll have to carry knife without flint. the flashlight head do...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Camping/utility knife Buy it!

posted by Phensteel on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The knife is wonderful, It comes sharp and sealed. the light had batteries. It also has a fully functional flint inside the handle. its also fixtured with a sturdy clip for carry around. also comes with carry pouch. It is very handy for daily use and functi...
    Cons:
    flint is sometime difficult to eject at first but as it wears in it will come out easy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eh

posted by rclivin on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Knife works well itself- Flint rod throws sparks nicely Comes with a nice case
    Cons:
    The sand paper which I assume is for throwing sparks on the flint is useless, it was smooth after only a few strikes. I bough...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good...Generally speaking

posted by shopbouncer on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does what it says Weight distribution is good. Knife size and sharpness is good. Flashlight is ample bright.
    Cons:
    The knife does not stay locked in place when put away. -It locks very well when in use though. Turning the Flashlight "ON" re...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections