DX  » Community » Reviews » DVB-S Standalone Digital Satellite Receiver with LAN Port/RS232/YPrPb/CVBS/SPDIF
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Good relation price-quality – DVB-S Standalone Digital Satellite Receiver with LAN Port/RS232/YPrPb/CVBS/SPDIF Reviews

posted by ollupacre on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Is a good clone of original DreamBox 500S. Don't hang up, good conectivity, and good quality. The remote controller is the same of original (I have both) but is lightly noisly (the buttons). The firmware is Enigma 1 and i hadn't problems with mbox and keysharing. Boot quickly (more than original Dreambox). I had it for two months ago and zero prolems with it. I recomend this product 100%
Cons:
I haven't trouble, its ok. Packing of manufacturer is little poor. Hasn't hdmi out a nd this is a little problem on modern tv, but it's no critical.
Other:
Remote controller is the same of original (I have both). Good quality of frame. Includes rca cable. Includes on-off button on backpanel (the original no). The led in front side is poweful, on night is lighting all my flat ;-) Remote comande r looks like the original Dreambox 500S, identical buttons and colours.
Bottomline:
Perfect decoder, good ratio price-value. No problems. Good facilities and good quality of remote commander. Boot more quickly than the original Dreambox.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections