DX  » Community » Reviews » Pistol Style Butane Lighter with Working Laser Sight
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5822 (58%)
  • 4 Star:3915 (39%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super product - Great - Very Happy

posted by modz4carz on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Absolutely brilliant, Works perfect, Easy to use, Feels good, Lights easily, Laser pointer is amazing, Good price, What can i say they are amazing.
    Cons:
    None really, to be honest it works fine, it looks great, it's small and easy to use, perfect,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good buy

posted by ilovepretzels on 11/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    solid build,good flame,red laser dot thingy works.doesnt cost much more than a boring Bic lighter&looks more interesting
    Cons:
    the flame stays on a tad after u stop lighting so wait a sec b4 u put it your pocket.it got "borrowed"by the 1st pers...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    J

posted by lovehaze on 10/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's so much fun, if you're into quasi-useless gadgets like I am. Ok, so some actual pros. 1. It looks like a pretty convincing gun. 2. It actually has a function! It's a lighter and a laser pointer all in one! 3. Pretty nice build quality compared ...
    Cons:
    1. Yours probably won't come with lighter fluid either. 2. The writing on the gun is kind of tacky, would have preferred if i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Lighter

posted by meerkitty on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -the lighter is not made of plastic so it is goof quality -nice pink flame -laser works awesome - fun to play with -cats like the laser
    Cons:
    -not easy to replace batterys for laser -had to change the butane level for it to work - small butane tank so doesnt last lon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fairly well

posted by cosai on 01/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent price Looks stylish and makes you a secret agent sometimes:) Useful for lighting cigars expecially Good toy for smoking adults :) All metal. Good build quality
    Cons:
    The laser is not attached properly so it is not paralel to the gun barrel It is very very hard to reload the lighter. I got bo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    jet lighter with 7 dot red laser

posted by spaceyman on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    unwrapped filled with lighter gas and anyway i went using it. each gas fill seems to last me afew days at a time for me which i consider good seeing the rate i smoke.the laser is fun especially when targeting bottoms and breasts :-) at the pub amoung friend...
    Cons:
    found no cons with these.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pistol Shaped Lighter With Laser

posted by maxster on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, has a pink flame, laser works well, made out of a good die cast metal. It holds alot of gas. I have used it for over 20 seconds before and didnt even use all the butane. It has good weight its not light like some of the other gun shaped lighters.
    Cons:
    Doesnt light every time, lights every 2 out of 10 times. It doesnt really have any other cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too realistic?

posted by Alejo on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I left mine laying in plain sight but a bit out of the way in my apartment. Snoopy visitors would always find it and cautiously ask why I needed a gun and why I left it laying around. And no I did not aim it at them..... The flame is VERY strong, melted a c...
    Cons:
    This shipped through the airport in Venice (yes Italy, I know you have cities with the same name in the US) and they evidently ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool and fun lighter.

posted by PeaceWork on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lights every time unless it's empty and easy to refill. I've run mine out twice so far and even after two refills it still lights. The laser is pretty powerful (I put a visible dot on a building about 500 yards away at night).
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is battery replacement is tricky because there were no instructions and it requires removing the sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pistol Style Butane Lighter with Working Laser

posted by skicrzy on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - laser works very well - laser goes a long distance - torch lighter is very strong - fires up easily and get very hot
    Cons:
    - the only major con that i could think of is that even with just one torch, the flame is very strong and if your lighting a ci...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections