DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy P1000 (Black)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cover

posted by Ariaofmarina on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this cover but seems that person receiving it won't be using it for a while. I love the design of this cover, it looks very sleek like a yearly calendar organiser. Unlike the previous cover (which person is still using), the tablet will not fall ou...
    Cons:
    No pocket slots unlike the current tablet cover person is using, but not a big problem with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product fits pefectly...

posted by sop3k on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 perfectly. It protects the tab from scratches and dust. The leather material is good quality and the stitching around the case is clean. The cover has magnets on the sides at the top and bottom so it won't accide...
    Cons:
    None so far. It's perfect for the Samsumg Galaxy Tab P1000...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Kukudov on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product fulfil all the functions I could imagine and more. Protect, support, fits perfecfly, not complicated to handle, you don't need to remove the protector if you wish to use any connector or button of your Galaxy tablet such as SD card, sim, headph...
    Cons:
    If the tablet would fell on sharp object there is still a possible to suffer small damage.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what is meant to do

posted by 5pelh on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does what is meant to do. Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 fits in the case ok. The case closes with a magnet and is quite firm, so it can not happen to pop open by itself. The holes in case fit the buttons, plugins and both cameras. It is great to place on a ta...
    Cons:
    Leather should be cut with more precision. If the tablet would fell on sharp object there is still a possible to suffer small d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good multitask product

posted by RCZevallos on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product fulfil all the functions I could imagine and more. Protect, support, fits perfecfly, not complicated to handle, you don't need to remove the protector if you wish to use any connector or button of your Galaxy tablet such as SD card, sim, headp...
    Cons:
    I think none.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive, Fits Nicely

posted by bongski55 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits my galaxy tab snugly. Compared to the one from samsung which was a bit expensive(I do have that too). this one is really a good buy. Also the holes for the camera at the back and the one for the front are properly situated and of the correct size. the ...
    Cons:
    The case seems to be too flimsy to offer shock protection compared to the samsung case. also the folds for using the case to pr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections