DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Car Charger for HTC Desire HD (DC 12~24V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It's great – Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Car Charger for HTC Desire HD (DC 12~24V) Reviews

posted by Kolkkaaja on 05/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The holder is surprisingly firm and it holds my DHD very well. I even tried to shake it when the phone was on and it didn't fall from the holder! Also the car charger is great and because of the rectracteable cable it is nice to keep in thr car. The holder also holds very well on the windshield.
Cons:
A little piece of pastic had broken above the suction cup. It's a small cosmetic flaw and it's propably happened during it's long trip to here in Finland. Doesn't affect the actual use of the product.
Other:
Nothing to add here.
Bottomline:
I strongly recommend this to everyone with a Desire HD. This is a great product especially if you have a navigation app on the phone! Also I recommend getting a fm transmitter (bought one here), so you'll get a good hands free and music system to your car (if you don't have one already in your car)!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections