Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
I bought this cover for my 2 years old DELL Inspiron 6400 keyboard. In general, I am very satisfied with this purchase:
1) it fits the keyboard snugly, though without sticking to it, I'm still able to type comfortably;
2) it is washable and seems to be durable enough during ~2 months I'm using it everyday;
3) it is indeed soft and pleasant to touch (but see in "Other Thoughts" what my wife said about it).
1) Price. I would say ~$4 would be the optimal one;
2) it muffles typing noises, but not that much, I'd say some 20-30%.
My wife compared using it to "touching a condom all the day" - I disagree with her and leave you to come up with your own opinion ;-)
Useful, hygienic gadget for my DELL laptop, I am happy with it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.