DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for HTC HD7
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal for the price!

posted by tonisurm on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and small. Practical and keeps the screen safe from serious scratches. I traveled trough Australia with one screen protector and it kept it scratch free. Before I removed it, the screen was really hard to see full of scratches and marks, but und...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen protector does its work, but is not without shortcomings

posted by hydroxiridum on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This screen protector is cheap, of decent quality and is relatively easy to apply to the phone screen.
    Cons:
    Feels inferior to the natural glass of the phone; higher quality screen protectors have less of such a problem. As well, it is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protector

posted by fappingfury on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -cheap -comes clear -relatively easy to apply to screen -keeps your screen nice and clean -quality is very good for the price, better than what i was expecting
    Cons:
    -gets scratched too easily -can be difficult to apply to screen if you are not experienced at it -did not come with instruction...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fitted good on x15i

posted by defaguim on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Good quality screen protector -Easy to apply -Protects you screen from scratches and dust -Comes with a cleanning cloth so you can take all the dust off before you stick this one to your phone.
    Cons:
    -Didn't come with instructions which can be a little confusing to someone who's never applied a screen protector before.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super!

posted by matrick96 on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good! Bought them for my Hero H7000,thirst thinking it's not so good,but they match perfectly. So it was good to bue 2 in one time Easy of use-after understanding the glue-mehthod! :) Quality-very good!
    Cons:
    - No specific Cons, only the method how to put it one the phone was not knowed by me. But after thinking it was clear and easy :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections