Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8315 (83%)
  • 4 Star:173 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protective mask

posted by klk on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its made from good flexible material. Its not thin so it will block coldness good, havent tried that though yet. The hole for nose is big enough to breath and the mask holds on head quite good. Also the neck protection is long enough
    Cons:
    The ventil circle may look to some disupting, either way it does not really do anything, its just for style. The mask needs to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool face mask

posted by anderman81 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet.
    Cons:
    Cons I have not found it yet, since I just got. The only thing was the delay in reaching orders to Colombia. The packaging in w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does the job

posted by merenguele on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's light, very good price, aisles you from cold wind and it fits easily and stays in place. Well fabric made, no sewing defects.
    Cons:
    The suposed vent hole or valve, is just a concept. The famous synthetic smell remains but going down every time I use it. The o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool face mask

posted by Zenosakis on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Warm and comfortable face mask and looks cool too when wearing it. Easy to breath, it has a nose hole on the mask Handy for any outdoor activities.
    Cons:
    Other than the smell for the first time (new fabric smell), nothing to be complained of. The smell will be gone if you wash it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful Half face mask for Driving

posted by csifreeman on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very Good FAce Mask. Made of very good material. Perfect dust filter that protects from nose to neck. Washable too..have washed three times since purchase and is still great. The nose vent is comfortable and does not irritate when breathing. Has enough smal...
    Cons:
    Has a peculiar smell. The circular shaped vent makes no sense... Will leave marks on face if worn tightly.[Not actually a con]
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i loveit!!

posted by ausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i love it. looks the same as in photo. fun to wear. fits me fine. serves its purpose and at a great price.
    Cons:
    smells of perhaps chemical from production line, but this is not really a con as it dissapears after being washed, and your sup...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mask for different ways to use

posted by CaptLincoln on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good mask. Great shape and protection for war games with helmet and goggles. Very easy to put and great performance in the games.
    Cons:
    For the amount paid I haven't found cons... I recomend to everyone in Deal Extreme.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect adjust, soft and warm, but smells bad (chemical)

posted by de_compet on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    WARM accessory for cycling or motorbike, cotton is like other buff/scarf products ADJUSTMENT is very good, you can tight more or less depending on your neck/head size TRANSPIRATION is quite good, nose is open and mouth is connected via small holes PRICE ...
    Cons:
    SMELLS very bad, like a chemical product. I washed several times and standed outside for about 2 weeks and continues smelling. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mask

posted by xplysoon on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One of the major pros for is that it covers most of your face,not that it just covers your face but it also covers your face in a good way(your ears,sits well on nose and etc...). Then what I also like is the vent for nose is quite good for you to breath th...
    Cons:
    Well there is one con that I encountered using this mask and it is the smell of the mask that smells on cheap plastic or someth...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase

posted by Magnus1990P on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for going skiing in the winter. Easy to take on and off, but doesn't automatically come off, when in use. It is sturdy and made out of a good fabric. Great fabric which doesn't dampen up, get moist and then freezes. Transport heat and keeps the sk...
    Cons:
    May not fit all, but will fit most people. Could have been a longer fastening mechanism with the velcro.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections