Great in freezing winds – Cotton Face Mask Reviews
posted by ArieNouwen on 08/23/2012
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It does what it's made for, keeps your face warm in cold (freezing) weather.
- Covers your neck all the way down. You can stick it in your clothing.
- Breathing goes well
- No weird smell (just 'new-fabric-smell')
- Great value for the money
- The velcro is a bit small, it fits me but when you're a little smaller the velcro won't fit anymore.
- The velcro would be better if it was a strip in stead of a patch.
- I use it on the bike to my work in the winter when it's below zero degrees celsius.
This is a great mask to keep your face warm on the road during the colder periods.
I would recommend this to anyone who could need it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.