DX  » Community » Reviews » 0.9" LCD Digital Thermometer for Oven (-50~300 Degree Celsius / -58~572F / 1*AG13)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Good – 0.9" LCD Digital Thermometer for Oven (-50~300 Degree Celsius / -58~572F / 1*AG13) Reviews

posted by chazki on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The probe is rather long for me. You doesn't need to suffer much from heat from oven. It looks very good. The handle part is glossy and i think easy to clean if it need. Also it is easy to manage with it. 4 buttons and that's all.
Oh! I almost forgot: IT IS VERY CHEAP!
Cons:
It comes to me with dead battery. It's a pitty for me, because it use tablet type ones which i didn't have at home.
It has VERY slow mesuring process, i have a good medical thermometer, and it works faster. So you need to wait with door-opened oven while the process will complete.
Other:
I don't know, may be i do somethin wrong, but I'm very concern of time of measure, but I think it is not necessary while it stop measuring, just wait for a while and see what you got.
Bottomline:
For this money it is good. It doesn't loock like is almost broken and in fact it is good build quality. I don't have an experienese of using other digital thermometers for oven but i think it is rather worth to use.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections