Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
After receiving the product for a week, here are some pros:
1. Good product, works as advertised, just plug in 12V power source and it lights up
2. Compact, small, no heat sink is required
3. Bright LED lights
4. Standard pin connector, easy to use with breadboard
1. It is a little bit fragile, I broke the connection pins when trying to insert it into the breadboard socket
2. The solder at the connector should be stronger to handle the insertion and removal of the product
Not at all
A good product to buy anyway, build quality should be improved.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.