Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Works perfectly on my Archos 32
- I've tried it, and it works so far with a USB Memory stick, mouse and keyboard. Didn't work with a USB gamepad.
- Seems durable and well built.
- Good enough price for the quality.
- Not extremely tight (unlike a lot of the other cheap cables/connectors)
- No real cons. I guess it would be nice if it were either a dongle with no wire in between the ends, or an actual 1'+ cable.
- Cable is very short and doesn't bend much. This is ok with mouse and keyboard, but it means that a USB stick would stick way out.
- Great for adding functionality to your android... like a mouse (if your touchscreen sucks) or storage for movies (if you lack an SD slot), etc..
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.