DX  » Community » Reviews » Refurbished Genuine Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - White (2*AA)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8517 (85%)
  • 4 Star:153 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good choice.

posted by albrado on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product within the published specifications. Excellent cost / benefit ratio. Perfect fit. Perfect operation. Well composed. The free shipping is a big plus. Totally satisfactory.
    Cons:
    Long delivery time. But I believe that was the fault of the Brazilian custom-house system.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect! as i wished.

posted by Francinardo on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very very similar to original one. Rubberized itens have a nice quality and i couldnt find another one like this by the same price. All buttons working perfectly.
    Cons:
    i think that just one thing might be improved. The place where batteries fit is just a little bit tight. But it doesnt have muc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by leandromsm on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    All you can expect from a new xbox 360 wireless controller. I bought a little tower with two batteries. Those triggers and buttons work nicely.
    Cons:
    none, it`s a real genuine refurbished wireless xbox 360 controller...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by DrCacho on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    An original Xbox 360 controller refurbished! Yes, it's original and works perfect. I have mine for weeks and didn't found any problem. Great for 2 players games :)
    Cons:
    The term refurbished often generates doubts, not about if it;s original or not, but about how the product will last. Currently ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice deal

posted by flubbercwb on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality at a good price. Worked just fine with my receiver on my Windows 8 PC. Every button works fine, it connects really fast, vibration works fine.
    Cons:
    No cons found so far. But I should say that I would be happier if the controller box came with it, or a decent manual.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, good price

posted by Datdus on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is in good shape, the joysticks are still perfect and all of the buttons have good feedback. The colors aren't faded or anything and it really is the real thing.
    Cons:
    It looks like it's a little old, but that doesn't matter really that much as long as the product is in good shape.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Refurbished Genuine Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - White (2*AA)

posted by LeeZarD16 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Look almost like a genuine the stick are sensitive very light Thurs fost most of the game (maybe not FPS) the triggers have a longer travel very helpful in driving games useful as a spare when friend come home
    Cons:
    very thin plastic housing... the plastic where the battery grip broke a few days after need to glue it the battery pack itself...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by sixel on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy of use. The cost is very low when we compared with a new product in Brazil. All buttons that's ok, including the conection wireless and headset. Exist a little diference when you compare a new product. The aparence is original, but i don't know. T...
    Cons:
    Until moment i no metting some bad in this option
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a refurbished product

posted by thadeucastro on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is good and the controller works well. The precision of some buttons are not so good, but not to panic. It works well in all games I have tested.
    Cons:
    Buttons RB and LB were broken inside. I had to open the controller and fix them by myself. Buttons RS, LS, RT and LT are not s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by andrecardosodx on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is the original xbox 360 wireless controller. It works like a charm. It is very comfortable to use and also very beautiful.
    Cons:
    Maybe it's a con that it did not arrived with the original package, but to me this have zero importance. The controller works n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections