DX  » Community » Reviews » H4 5W 102-SMD LED 6500K 460-Lumen White Fog Lights for Car (12V/Pair)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 1
  • Price: 2
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 1
H4 5W 102-SMD LED 6500K 460-Lumen White Fog Light – H4 5W 102-SMD LED 6500K 460-Lumen White Fog Lights for Car (12V/Pair) Reviews

posted by mac2024 on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Low consumption, good light color.
Cons:
Simply it doesn't work for headlights. It has low and high option but is not with direction of light like an halogen light. It has 2 level of bright. Also there have problems with focus in the headlight so if you see the brighness si like a 25w bulb. Other thing is polarity in conector. There is invert. When I plug in the headlight connector it doesnt work. I've modify the conector in order to get work for testing.
Other:
For headlight it just dosen't work. May be for decoration is fine, the color of light is like xenon bulbs, but light is so poor. I believe that its need at least doble quantity of led to bright like a 55w bulb and another distribution to focus in headlight.
Bottomline:
Now I have 2 good lights for camping or outdoors ;-). Only I need to do a cable for them. I assumed the risk of the lamp not work in mi car.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections