DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Blue (480Mbps/8GB)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:756 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow i like it

posted by nhozileo on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    wow it really does its work. really easy to use it once you get to know it. i even know how my usb socket works now. it is so small you forget it plugged in your computer/laptop. and it is so easy to use it that you could buy loads of different microSD and ...
    Cons:
    maybe too small for someone who is not used to small things
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i don't really know – USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Blue (480Mbp

posted by rbrisolar on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing
    Cons:
    the first thing that happened when i insert the micro sd and input on computer, was... it corrupt my micro sd. after that I put...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i don't really know

posted by rbrisolar on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing
    Cons:
    the first thing that happened when i insert the micro sd and input on computer, was... it corrupt my micro sd. after that I put...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The smallest in size but the biggest in speed

posted by fran82 on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Aceptable quality for the cost - It works at USB 2.0 Full Speed! - It is veery fast transferring data - It works with ALL card format I tested - It accepts even High Capacity cards (HC) - It has a very compact size and lightweight - It arrives in well pac...
    Cons:
    - Transparent color = can see what is inside, a bit ugly. - The USB cap can fall by accident . - No LED light showing access.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice reader

posted by verbumomo on 04/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, really smallest reader possible. Use in in car, it's impossible to break ever with the wildest dancer. Works with any kind of micro sd, even 16 GB
    Cons:
    The lace is useless, they supposed to put it on the cap of reder, would have been much clever to make a tiny hole on reader. It...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with 16GB Cards

posted by hbtrocha on 04/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works with 16GB Cards! Thats Great! I can use it as a tiny flash drive, specially on the car's stereo.
    Cons:
    The plastic has a poor quality. While its new, it closes fine, but after few weeks of use it doesn't close so well. How do we ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very small and practical card reader

posted by tomikiller on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    is very small, but functional with my 2GB micro SD card, supports usb 2.0 and transfer rate is similar with other branded card readers I ever had and more than five times cheaper :P
    Cons:
    very thin plastic construction when you shaking with it, electronic part is not solidly installed in plastic, but is very cheap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by lazaro700 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works (As far as I know with 8GB cards). Write & read speeds are as good as they can be really :) It's small and brings a little lanyard as well (Good to use). Easy to use as well.
    Cons:
    The plastic was cracking around the Micro SD slot :( It looks and is very delicate, so be careful. The lanyard is a bit hard ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections