Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Lightweight enclosure, easy to bring along
* Includes a Y-USB cable for use with drives needing more power than one USB port can supply.
* Includes a protective pouch or sleeve
* No space for HDD shielding or screws
* Metal case may be too thin to provide sufficient protection for hard use, so take care
* No shock-absorbing for drive, so avoid bumps and drops, especially when drive is running
* Case fits nicely initially, but may become loose over time - can be fixed with adhesive tape (or a rubber band) - or by using the included protective pouch
* The edge of the outer case half feels a bit sharp and may scratch delicate surfaces - mask it with tape or use the included pouch
* The case is available in different colours (different SKUs) - so you can have several easily identifiable disks for different purposes.
* The drive LED is very bright
Recommended: It's a good and cheap solution for reusing surplus laptop drives -
Buy the number and colours to suit your needs!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.