Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- very small (fits in any pocket)
- bright lights
- great magnification
- easy to modify
- quite cheap
- very easy to use, switch on the lights, put it on whatever you want to see and look
- adjustment useless (makes the image blurry)
- tiny -> easy to lose (not really a con)
- altered mine to work as a makro lense for my mobile phone, great pictures (there is a "tunnel" visible, though)
- would be great for children to explore the world of very small things, it is tiny, so not too young children
With some creativity even quite a useful gadget.
If something is wrong just take it apart, clean everything and put it back together.
Deserves a "buy"
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.