DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money/Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7124 (71%)
  • 4 Star:269 (26%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool.

posted by drewcrosby on 02/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    VERY small. Way smaller than I expected. Good magnification level. Good image quality. Simple slide-to-focus mechanism. White LEDs are bright without being blinding. UV LED is a nice touch and works decently. Comes with small carrying pouch. Image is not re...
    Cons:
    Switch is tiny and can be a little difficult to use. Battery compartment cap is a bit stiff and should be handled with care to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by JuanAlv on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very small magnifying glass that can take on any is site to all parties, allowing its use very effectively.It also allows to detect if the currency paper is valid or not, thanks to the UV led available.
    Cons:
    It is made of plastic and therefore is sensitive to falls and crushing, since due to its small size may occur inadvertently. Ot...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little Microscope

posted by Roaze2000 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Why, it is not little, it is absolutely tiny.So tiny in fact that I didn't realize I got it in the mail (ie. big envelloppe with a bunch of other things from DX) It was hiding in the bottom. It does what it says...It turns out there is a lot of dirt on my ...
    Cons:
    It is maybe too small? I am not a jeweler or interested in spotting fake currency. For a novelty item it is great fun at this p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good One

posted by DCARQUEJA on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The microscope is very easy to use, it has a goods LED lights for a better close look, very clear image, for it's price is really a great deal, very small... and if you need a good tool for take a close look at anything, should take this one!
    Cons:
    There is no cons so far...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Microscope

posted by grasnal on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    No words to describe this microscope. It is very, very, tiny and marvelous. I am enloved with is. Easy to use and allow us to see every little detail. Of course it is a little bit too small, but even so, you can have a good use of it.
    Cons:
    None, right now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome microscope

posted by ramonkill on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The size is very very very small, and it is great. The product is tough and pretty. For me the magnification is awesome. I can see very tiny things. It is my favorite product from dx. I recommend the buy absolutely. The price, the size, the magnification is...
    Cons:
    The only con is the leather pouch. It is very frail and poor quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything works fine, very small, overall nice interesting and fun gadget.

posted by mrslowmotion on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Curency detector, useful for quick detection. Normal white light. Good magnification for size and shape of the microscope. Pouch that does it's job. Build quality is good considering low price. Very small.
    Cons:
    Nothing, but be aware that this is a low cost product, the quality of materials and build quality are not top notch, but everyt...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Mini 60X

posted by omeruzn on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The size is very, very small - you see a big "microscope" on DX pictures, but it's real height is less than 3 cm. You can carry it anywhere and anytime in your pocket - it's useful if you wish to check large bills anywhere. The light is very brigh...
    Cons:
    Shaky, unreliable design - requires very careful handling or rugged hard carrying case - The focus is not fixed, it is necessar...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really fun to play with

posted by Subzerodude on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bright double LEDs make everything really clear UV LED makes everything look cool and some things light up the batterys last a long time easy to operate cheap Everything is awesome when magnified!!
    Cons:
    none really, i don't actually use this for looking at paper money. but it is a fun thing to play with.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull tool, with light

posted by cyriusbe on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a tool which not needs review because it's so useful. This one has light, what a marvelous thing. Used already for: Tiny pieces manipulation shard in finger(s) notice ready electronic inspection and soldering ...
    Cons:
    This is taking more space then other magnifier, but can go up to 60x for detecting tiny broke in very small pieces (DIY)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections