DX  » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (1M)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by Gide0nz on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Light, flexible and fast!! I have tested it over my gigabit lan and the performance is what I expected on a cat6 cable. Great individual package, it looks like a much more expensive cable of an specialized computer shop :)
    Cons:
    A bit pricey but it really worthy Only light blue color :(
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what a student needs. Perfect!

posted by requiem420 on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    >> Easy to use, just insert into a port and the other side into a laptop and you are good to go! >> Fast! Didn't expect it since the wire width is only 1.35mm but I reached download speeds upto 50Mbps! >> Easy to pack away since its rectan...
    Cons:
    >> A bit pricey
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little cable

posted by Auctionari on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's light, well built, excelent RJ-45 jacks, offer high speed (better than cat-5). I've been using one from modem to router, one from router to desktop. I'm very pleased with its performance. And it's cute :)
    Cons:
    In Brazil, it doesn't seem so expensive (unfortunately we're used to the high prices when eletronics and things like that are c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cables Cheap and excellent! Must Buy!

posted by Nahkranoth on 04/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good flexible cable to put in the boxes for connecting routers, switches or hubs in your network. Good packaging they came to me spotless without any damage at all.
    Cons:
    Despite the cable being thin only con i would see here it would be the cable could be easyly breakable.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    will be better if its cheaper

posted by MarineX on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    get the speed i am looking for over a long distance as compared to my Cat5e cable. improves alittle on my ping latency. black, flat & light. good for storage and hiding behind walls
    Cons:
    if only it comes with something to re-coil it easily back to how it was being shipped upon. was hoping for more variety on blac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a bad cable!

posted by wolfmuffin on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very thin, can run under carpet etc very easily - Good build quality - The best snag jackets I've seen in a long time - Seems to work at high speeds despite its flatness - Comes in a free anti-static bag!
    Cons:
    None really. I can't think of any downsides. Maybe its thinness means that you could break it easily, but none of mine have fai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Cable

posted by tz2026 on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    No-snags work but you can also remove the connector from the jack without pliers. Flat and very flexible. Easy to move. Cable is recognized as 1000Mbps!!!
    Cons:
    No-snags are a bit higher than on many.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent for mobile use

posted by Batso on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to roll - Works like normal cat6 with RJ45 - Light - Easy to move (i.e. it will not make knots) - Perfect for mobile use
    Cons:
    - Curls back to packed roll - Not like real cat6 - Not full speed - Cable isolation feels a bit to cheap
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections