DX  » Community » Reviews » G4 1.25W 110-Lumen 6500K 25-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and versatile leds!

posted by ocencl on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low energy consumption, low price. Low heat, especially compared to traditional halogen lamps. Bright white light. Traditional halogen lamps seem to provide yellow light I'm comparison.
    Cons:
    Not really G4 but close enough. Just bend the pins a little and you're good to go.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright!

posted by PHermansson on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Shines bright in my garden lamps. Think they are a bit brighter than the halogens that were there before. Nice to have four lamps that draw less power than one of the halogens that were used before.
    Cons:
    Not the right socket for me, but I knew that. This is something like a G4, I actually needed a T15. Solved that by solder the l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool white LED bulb ... DC only!

posted by wks79 on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not really G4 bulbs (the pins are too wide apart) but nothing a little plier work won't solve. These bulbs emit a cool white glow and are nearly as bright as equivalent halogens without the heat.
    Cons:
    I did a mistake of not checking my lamps which turned out to be using 12V AC-AC adaptor so this resulted in heavy flickering fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not just for cars

posted by pnovi on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great bulbs. Nice white light. Appear to be robust enough. They installed easily. Packaging was simple but adequate. Perfect replacement for the conventional bulbs, a bit more expensive but the lower power savings compensate for the cost.
    Cons:
    They could be a little brighter.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Bulbs...

posted by elcaminoss396 on 03/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    next to the fast shippement DX did, this is a great product for replacement of G14 lightbulbs, thoug te light is A BIT blue-ish , my wife loves this colour. I used them in my kitchen , replacing 11x 20w Halogen lightbulb's. Al worked perfectly.. My energ...
    Cons:
    Maybe i needed a few with a little bit more Wats, the light thees give, is more for decorative use, than usefull in my kitchen,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections