DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable (1.5M)
Sort by:
202 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:75152 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2143 (21%)
  • 3 Star:25 (2%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by Chronorox on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think the product is great, I use it on my car radio, and sometimes I use it in my house with my mini component or MP3 is pretty good, do not lose sound quality, nor distorted. Its price was pretty good, because in my country the same cable would have cos...
    Cons:
    No cons. I think the product is great, I use it on my car radio, and sometimes I use it in my house with my mini component or M...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by WirelessDude569 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Long enough to reach from A to B (in my case from my laptop top my secondart PC's AUX port and from my PC's headset port to my stereo) -Quality of rubber is good. Can take some good bends. -The audio quality is not compromised even tho its not gold-plated!
    Cons:
    Not gold plated (Cant complain because of the price so I wont draw a star for that.)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect audio cable

posted by impiriumjbb on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is very easy to use, 1,5 meters long, pretty cheap and the 1.5 meter audio cable works like a charm. I think i am going to reorder this for my tv as well
    Cons:
    none, it came in a plastig bag, was nice and there was a warning note with it. The cable was tied together with one of those bl...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Audio Jack

posted by TodoElectronica on 09/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Gran extensión, este producto es de muy buena calidad, no tiene ningún defecto en todo el largo de cable. El diseño es muy practico al ser sencillo, cumple perfectamente la función que requiero. La relación PRECIO/CALIDAD es lo mejo...
    Cons:
    No tiene contras, cumple perfectamente para lo que lo necesito.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Audio Cable

posted by williamj2543 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good length good quality does as it should. The cable has great build quality and it has the same quality as the expensive ones. Nice black color and not bulky at all.
    Cons:
    Audio quality SEEMS bad but I don't know if this is the cord's fault. Other than that no other cons. I guess the cable length i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't beat it for the price

posted by JerusalemAsher on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It connects the earphone jack of one device. It's great for recording cassettes (remember those) to the PC to turn them into MP3 files. The cables are long enough to reach between the machines, even if they aren't right next to each other.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any. Then again, what can go wrong with a cable?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by danysaade on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good pricing, good quality, good thing about it is that it is long enough (not too short). delivery to lebanon was fast and on time (no delays)
    Cons:
    no major cons... it would be better if the cord was coated, but for its price, who would nag:P it is a bit plasticy however, it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by ginger90 on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I order this product because I want to connect my laptop to my boxes. and this product works great. it use is now several months and it still works like the day i got it.
    Cons:
    there's not that much cons about this product. I got it on time and works directly. the cable is good and still works after sev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, good choice

posted by kaszana16 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Not bad quality - Good-looking and versatile black colour - Great length of cable - Can be connected with iPod, iPhone, iPad - But as well to many other electronic devices - Fit to many headphones such as Monster Beats and many, many others
    Cons:
    - Too big plugs - it can be hard to connect it with some devices - After 3 month of using went partially broken. Sometimes whe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by cheapcamera on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the cable is very long. It works great. you can not go wrong with buying this product. I have bought 6 of them and every one of them works great.
    Cons:
    I have had problems with other products which i have bought on deal extereme. however this product there is nothing worng with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 21
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections