DX  » Community » Reviews » 36mm 0.3W 6-LED 6500K 27-Lumen White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but build quality sucks

posted by Holst32 on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Cheap, and has a nice light in the dark.. I was surprised that I gave so much light, compared to the price
    Cons:
    I bought 4 bulbs, and after the first month, didn't two of them work any longer.. I replaced them with the last two.. two weeks...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect to car!

posted by cidaopsj on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    lighting stronger than the yellow lamp easy handling easy replacement very good and clear luminosity, perfect to inside car lights and plate lights the lenses outside increase the brightness i guess 6 leds in 36mm lamp its enough.
    Cons:
    the only thing is that a little bluer than other leds. otherwise, nothing to complain about, perfect for what I wanted and good...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by tomiteko on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The light is crystal white! I have been using it in my car for a long time - working 100 %. Very good alternative for expensive LED lights. High quality product! The price is awesome. Very easy to use and manipulate.
    Cons:
    I really don't see any! It does what it should. The build quality corresponds the price. But there is nothing to complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good quality

posted by aer0101 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap (most shops ask more than $5 for this) - Nice white/blue light - Fits very well in my Passat b5
    Cons:
    -build quality is'nt so good but acceptable -Comes in a plastic... -When i kill the lights is see them a little bit lighting up...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but not the best.

posted by istvan.jablonkai on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have installed two of these bulbs on my car for lighting the back licence plate. After one week one of them was not lighting anymore so I have replaced back the old normal bulbs.
    Cons:
    Very low price and tough build.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LED fastoon lamp

posted by OzTmDX on 05/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great light, nice white colour. A lot brighter and nicer light compared to my old yellow-ish incandescent bulb.
    Cons:
    None at all... maybe it would be safer with a glass casing instead of plastic, but I don't think it poses any actual risk of me...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap replacement lamp

posted by Ernestass on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These bulbs are good replacement for the old yellow bulbs. Fits in interior lighting in BMW with no to little modifications ;)
    Cons:
    - The light intensity is smaller than old yellow bulbs, but that is cool. - Had to bend contacts a little. - Had to look for po...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small bulb - with pure white light

posted by vlad21ro on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect replacement for the old yellow bulb. Build Quality is verry good. Beautifull pure white light . Nice and small, it just fits anywhere. Low power consumption.
    Cons:
    The light is not verry bright /strong (only 27 lumen). I placed it in the trunk (i didn't have no light at all till now) an i t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement - good price

posted by selepko on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfect replacement for the old yellow bulb. Fits perfectly into the light of registration number for Škoda Fabia. See posted picture. The difference in light intensity is big.
    Cons:
    - 27-Lumen is enough to what I used it. - Very clean white light. - Low power consumption. - Low heat output - old light bulbs...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections