DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement Battery

posted by dumper on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good replacement battery for the HTC desire HD. Still holds it's charge well after over 3 months of continual use. as other reviewers have said I would say the charge held is similar to the original HTC battery. Very good price - cheaper than other replacem...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same behaviour as stock battery

posted by brinkie on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an extremely cheap replacement for the Desire HD battery. I have been using the battery for over two months now because the original battery started to lose capacity and it didn't fail me. The battery fits perfectly.
    Cons:
    It doesn't really extend battery life on the Desire HD. In fact I don't see any difference with the stock battery regarding aut...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price and quality!! extra battery for my hd desire hd

posted by jmunozromero on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well. Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. Now I am using this ...
    Cons:
    It is not the advertised 1550mAh, rather it is around the 1230mAh (which the original is).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same performance as original HTC battery

posted by tokko on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have used 2 original HTC batteries since I own my HTC desire HD. After my second battery worn out I decided to buy this one. Now I am using this one for 2 months and I don't notice any difference between an original battery. It lasts just as long as the o...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good as a backup battery

posted by grinap0 on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well.
    Cons:
    Naturally the capacity is probably a lie (that's a common chinese curtesy), I guess it's just the same capacity as the original...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    extra battery for HDH

posted by emparado on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is amazing! it comes in a nice box. the battery preforms almost as good as my original! i have not noticed any difference in it's performance during the month I've been using it. seems to me that this might be the best deal i have made on this ...
    Cons:
    well, there really is't much to complain about. except that it says 1550 mAh but i think it's a bit lower, 1250 mAh lite the or...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Performs equal to the original!

posted by CrazyDutch on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. I don't have any fancy measuring tools, but i can tell you this: When i switched this battery with the original, i found no difference in lifetime AT ALL! It f...
    Cons:
    It is not the advertised 1550mAh, rather it is around the 1230mAh (which the original is).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections