DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Performs equal to the original! – Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD Reviews

posted by CrazyDutch on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. I don't have any fancy measuring tools, but i can tell you this: When i switched this battery with the original, i found no difference in lifetime AT ALL! It fits into the casing without any trouble.
Cons:
It is not the advertised 1550mAh, rather it is around the 1230mAh (which the original is).
Other:
I still can't figure out why this battery is so good for the price.. just over 6 dollars and since I pay in euro's it's even more fun! You should shop around for a craddle with battery loader, so your spare battery is always ready to be used! (Deal extreme has some oke craddles).
Bottomline:
- Cheapest you can get, but yet it performs like it's an original - Slightly less mAh then advertised, but still very good. You can't go wrong on this one! For this price.. this performance.. I'd buy it again, but I think 2 is sufficient.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections