DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Same behaviour as stock battery – Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD Reviews

posted by brinkie on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is an extremely cheap replacement for the Desire HD battery. I have been using the battery for over two months now because the original battery started to lose capacity and it didn't fail me. The battery fits perfectly.
Cons:
It doesn't really extend battery life on the Desire HD. In fact I don't see any difference with the stock battery regarding autonomy. I guess the 1550mAh stated capacity is a bit exaggerated. The build quality of the battery is pretty cheap, it feels light and if you peel off the sticker wrapped around it, you can easily dismantle the battery. But then again, I wouldn't worry about this, just put it in the phone and it works.
Other:
Should have a battery like this (for this incredible price) for my old HTC Desire, so I can put new life in that one for so little money.
Bottomline:
Good value for money, if you'd expect the same capacity as the original battery, that is.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections