DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Sort by:
68 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8860 (88%)
  • 4 Star:128 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for a very good price.

posted by Edoba on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The glasses are a give away for the price. The work very well as stated on the advert. Good fro driving during the day and also works well for night driving. The y help prevent direct glare and reflections from on coming vehicles. Can also be useful when no...
    Cons:
    For the price, there are no cons. Just pros.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great loved them

posted by shelacked on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These glasses are great for the price and allow full vision when driving. ALso they are very fashionable and for a teenager I even wear them out without much hesitiation. I was surpsied how much of a difference there was from fake sunglasses that aren't pol...
    Cons:
    None you're not getting better for that price!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Sun Glasses for driving and working outdoors

posted by biggeorge on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very comfortable Dark tint really cuts down the glare and light coming in Polarized lenses cut down on even more UV light UV light rating of 400 is real and they are safe to use. Frames are metal, sturdy construction Comes with a protective case an...
    Cons:
    I cannot think of anything bad to really say about this product except that you should buy several of them as gifts, spares in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so good as expected

posted by hhermes on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are a sunglasses at a super price. The lenses are nice and clear with no visible distortion, and the polarising works exactly as it should. They're very good for driving as they reduce the glare significantly.
    Cons:
    Being an all-metal frame they can start to feel 'heavy' and slip down your nose if you begin to perspire a lot. That's not a pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Glasses For Cheap

posted by rogernizzle on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Polarized, adequate glare reduction, fits people with slightly bigger heads, decent build quality and look stylish from afar. Definitely can't find a pair like this for that price.
    Cons:
    After taking a good long look at it, it looks cheap. Use it remotely like only while driving and they'll last long. I wouldn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grait value. A very large model

posted by Ofirab84 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Generally very good glasses, very cheap and grait value for your money. seems to be sterdy and well built. nice polished bronze color - very style'ish.... good visibility and clarity. Comfortable, reletivly light weight and easy to carry. Comes with a prote...
    Cons:
    Big glasses- this model is very large, I have a pretty small head so i gave them to a friend and they look grait on him. so th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good deal

posted by JohnSawyer on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good contruction and material. Really UV 400. Very lightweight so you hardly feel it on your nose. Excelent iten for a cheap price. Good for sunny places. It's big, so its good for dusty places too. Comes with polarized lenses. Comes in a protection case
    Cons:
    It's BIG, I have a square face that fits ok, but for the thin faces i do not recommend.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good glasses

posted by Stexman on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good quality sunglasses, with a decent UV protection and polarization. I bought it mainly becose i need it for fishing and driving and they do the job. Good for high sunlight.
    Cons:
    I did not get polarized tester with them as described. For my taste they are a litle to dark. And they are slightly bigger.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by carlokop on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has a low price The looks are great Comes with polarized lenses Is very lightweight so you hardly feel it on your nose. Comes in a protection case
    Cons:
    The frame is the lowpoint of the sunglasses. I give it 4 stars which is still good but it's not good enough to last for many ye...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb price quality

posted by luotinen on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The glasses are polarized (confirmed) and have no apparent tint. The dimming is just perfect for reading a book on a sunny balcony. The build quality is high-quality and the product is finalized and ergonomical. The glasses attach firmly and there is no ris...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections